Take a Faculty Member to Lunch
Meals bring people together. We want to encourage faculty and students to build upon the relationships established through class interactions by joining together for a meal. Conversations that occur over a shared meal offer an opportunity for faculty and students to foster personal relationships and mentorships in a slightly more casual and one-on-one situation. To encourage these conversations, the Center for Teaching and Learning invites current Centre College students to Take a Faculty Member to Lunch.
How to Participate
• Make lunch plans with your professor and, if desired, other classmates.
• Pick up a lunch voucher in the CTL office during our regular hours. You will need one voucher for each faculty member in your lunch party.
• Fill out the required information on the voucher.
• Present the voucher to the Cowan cashier.
• Enjoy lunch and conversation.
Only students can pick up a “Take a Faculty Member to Lunch” voucher.
A student must present his/her Centre College identification card to receive a voucher.
Any one student may invite up to two faculty members for lunch. A voucher is needed for each faculty member. Thus, only two vouchers may be received at one time.
The number of lunch vouchers available each term are limited and distributed on a first come, first served basis.
Centre College | 600 West Walnut Street Danville, KY 40422 | 859-238-5288 | firstname.lastname@example.org